HKS closure flaps can be adjusted manually
In order to prevent dirt, birds, mice, larger insects, cold air ingress and the ingress of other objects into a ventilation opening when the fan is switched off (when the fan is at a standstill), shutters are used that only open when necessary.
The HKS closing flaps can be adjusted manually using a drawstring and are suitable for supply air or exhaust air.
HKS manually adjustable closure flaps
- Design - Visually appealing, manually adjustable shutter for supply and exhaust air operation.
- Quality - Consisting of grey, UV-resistant quality plastic.
- Security - Easy to open with a drawstring. The spring pressure supports the closing of the flap. Stable up to a maximum flow rate of 12 m/sec.
- Easy to install - Easy wall mounting. Installation is possible diagonally and horizontally.
- Fastening material - Dowels and screws are included in the scope of delivery.
- Manual adjuster - 2.5 m drawcord, diverter and including drawcord clamp.